Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 81: Um, nothing much...just pictures!

So instead of blogging about life today I'm just uploading some of the Phoenix pictures. Holla. See you kids at Obamarama!

See! Donkeys in the middle of Phoenix...and some people get mad at chickens?


Ethan just freakin' out over some game he and I play with a toy car.


So, the kid like climbs everything, but since he's only 22 months old he needs a protector: Uncle Pat.


Myself, my brother Bob, Missy, and a very moody Ethan on the morning Alisia and I head out. He seemed sadder over Alisia leaving him...I think he had a crush.
Duganz men think alike.


I seem larger than life in this photo, so it makes the cut.


Since I jumped into the cold ass pool like an oaf my brother tried to do it in style. Dick.


Look at that face and tell me he's not adorable. That way I'll know about your lack of a soul.


Hope you like the pictures since Alisia spent several days going through them and making them look nice. See ya on Sunday kids...

No comments: