Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 96, 97, and 98 (cause Mondays are never very interesting...at all)

Saturday:
I woke up Saturday morning with a big problem: no voice. None. Nada. First I thought it was due to the Trampled by Turtles show the night before, but after swallowing some water and nearly having tears explode from my eyes I decided I was actually sick. Lame. So I spent the whole day finishing off watching Season 3 (and part of Season 4) of Lost to ensure that I'm caught up come Thursday when the post-writer's strike episodes premiere. In other words: not a bad day at all.

Sunday:
Spent most of the morning laying in bed with Alisia since I felt better. The afternoon brought some enjoyment when I just watched YouTube videos of random bands and video games. Then later in the night I met up with Alisia and John to go see Amit Peled play the cello with the Symphony of the Rockies. Holy balls what a kick ass musician. Peled makes the cello sound like an entire orchestra, plus he's a really nice guy. I met him after the concert and he was very soft spoken and humbled by how much his music moved everyone. If he ends up back in Missoula I suggest checking him out.

Monday:
Well, I'm putting in some applications around town. I got interviews tomorrow for a labor job and a job more geared toward my degree...so I'll check back tomorrow. Maybe. I also have tickets to see Mr. Ben Folds in Bozeman, which I think might be cooler than blogging. Sorry.

No comments: