Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 14: Work

Mondays always seem to take too long for me. I get up early, shower, and hit the office by nine. Then I make calls if I have to. Do research. More calls. E-mails. Check if our “Week in Review” file needs updates (it always does), and then I write. When that’s done I get ready for the City Council meeting by doing research, making calls, reading pdfs, etc. Then I start wondering about food. I eat. I go to Council. I come home and write. I sleep.

Today is that normal Monday, but made all the more magic because of all the snow I found on my car this morning. The longer this winter goes, and the more ice I have to scrape, the more I want to just start walking or taking the bus.

Actually, I think I will start. I hate my car that much. I’ve got $.85, a schedule, and a hankerin’ for not driving in this weather any more.

Sorry I don’t have much else today.

No comments: