Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day Two: Meh….

I nearly destroyed my whole project today by missing this blog. I only now (at 8:30 p.m.) remembered the whole deal…sorry. I’m not exactly in the habit yet.

But moving on…

I had too many meetings today. I sort of feel bogged down by the whole deal. But anyway, let’s move on.

Since I’m blogging late I won’t get into too much detail about my impending hopes to lose weight.

And…without further ado… (drums) SALAD!

I’ve decided to eliminate fried foods and replace that with salad. I am totally depressed about this since that means no more Old Post tots. That’s really it…I know I hyped it, but that’s it. Again, sorry.

Sean’s girlfriend Tonya bought me body wash and a loofah for my birthday. Sean bought me Guinness pint glasses for drinking. John took me to lunch at OP. What an exciting birthday.

Tomorrow I plan on taking some time to write a better entry––I do have more to say. But right now I’m a little bit distracted. Sean and Tonya are playing Yahtzee, Bill is looking over stats from the game he just watched at the Press Box, and John is commentating on the Yahtzee game. In other words, this isn’t a prime writing spot.

Tomorrow I think I’ll write about my birthday resolution: Stop sleeping with people I shouldn’t sleep with. It’ll be a good time for all. I'll also introduce everyone mentioned above in a little better detail.

1 comment:

Chris said...

My birthday is in April. I just bought tickets to see The Black Keys in Portland the day of my birthday. It will rule.