Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 30: Wow…five days…

I’m nearly unemployed. In five (work)days I’ll box up my stuff at the Indy and just…leave. It’s a weird feeling.

I’ve talked about how it makes me feel really in control of everything, but I’d be lying if I acted completely sure of myself…I don’t know what will happen. I’m feeling good about it, but wow. It’s a big damn world where I might fail.

Anyway…

I gotta be honest, nothing happened to me today. I went to work. I went to lunch. I attended a few Council Committee meetings. I went to Kettlehouse. Nothing else.

Wait, there was something else – I played guitar. I played this song:



So, I’m planning some more stuff later in the week, but nothing else right now. Sorry for the lame update, but life isn’t always exciting.

Make sure to grab the Indy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Did you rock the Flying V like Bob Mould is in that video? Nothing screams "ROCK!" like the Flying V.

Did you ever read the book, Our Band Could Be Your Life?

Duganz said...

I have read that book. But no, I didn't get to rock the Flying V.