Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 44: I don't know about Karf

My buddy Karf (brother of Tom Fite of Tomfite.com) lived for about a year without a job, and kept most of his sanity. Today I asked him how he did it because honestly I am starting to get bored.

"I'm incredibly lazy," he told me.

Okay...well, shit. I'm lazy, but not entirely lazy. Of course Karf was being facetious about his unemployed year, but he brings up a good point. Essentially you have to come to a place where you're secure in doing nothing. Boredom must be something not to fear, but to embrace.

I can't do it. I fidget. I talk to much. I need stimulus.

So I took Karf to lunch today to waste some time. Done and done we took a walk around downtown where I learned some bad news. Muse Comics' downtown branch is moving back to it's main location. Totally lame if you ask me. The downtown shop featured a small and friendly atmosphere for my comic needs, and I liked it more than the larger store.

Guess it doesn't matter anymore so I'll just move on. And by that I mean that I'll end this post. Holla.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This Karf character sounds like a real winner.

Duganz said...

Damnit Karf...

Tom Fite said...

His brother's website also sounds like it is made out of pure win, as well!

Duganz said...

Damnit Tom....