Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 32: What about when weekends don’t matter?

I got really excited today as I left the office to grab my new glasses. Then it hit me. I’m not going to have a weekend next week. Just nowhere to go…and nothing to do. Totally weird feeling, like a school vacation, but really broke… Here's a super artsy picture of my new glassware via the Mac program Photobooth:

Alex and I are hitting up Stones in his Pockets at the Crystal tonight, and then who knows what. Maybe Cornmash over at the Union (Zane’s asking about that). I'm not sure. I might just come home and watch a movie.

So I think I’ll post some stuff tomorrow, but as always, don’t trust me to do this.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Without your mustache, that's quite the Abraham Lincoln you've got there. What's your political platform? Reconstruction and using the Pinkertons to bust unions?

Duganz said...

More just "average indie hipster from Missoula." So....populist I guess. :)