Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 50: Bored, bored...so bored

Alisia seems worried about my state of mind now two weeks into my unemployment. I concur. This complete boredom business has me somewhat depressed and feeling the malaise a bit. All I did today was watch Mr. Show and play Mass Effect. Until later that is.

My friend Jordan dragged me out to Sean Kelly's Pub Trivia tonight to get our faces stomped in by those bastards "Work in Progress." Anyone who has ever joined the fray at Pub Trivia has heard this name, and knows what it means: victory. They always win and everyone always groans and feels bad afterward. And remember, I'm a guy who loves Pub Trivia and even recommended it to newbies in Missoula. Regardless of that, however, I hate Work in Progress.

Take this "Work in Progress"!

I also debated piercing my lip today, just out of boredom. I think it'd work if I did that, though maybe not. Any thoughts from you readers?

Outside of the trivia time I accomplished very little today and sank lower into this feeling of endless boredom and annoyance. Tomorrow I think I'll attempt to do something, even if it's just ride the bus around Missoula all day. See you then.

6 comments:

Bill Oram said...

i don't want to get my mail from a man with facial piercings.

Duganz said...

I wouldn't be doing our route anyway.

S said...

If you're bored, you could always write a letter to the editor...

Danny said...

KA KAW KAWWWWWW KKAW KAW KAW KAW!!!! Ka kaWWWWW! KKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAwWWW!

translation: pierce your lip and i will punch you in the groin.

Duganz said...

Okay, I'm not that bored Sean. And Danny, why the hate? Kaw?

flybynightkarmarepair said...

Watch it, Carter from Work In Progress read your blog, and may ask you to join the winning team, they only won by 1 last Tuesday and need some Generation Z insight into the music and photo rounds.