Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 66: Didn't accomplish a lot...

The only real thing I did today was buy a t-shirt from Mr. Obama that I think says Butte, Montana:



That just jumps out and tells you, "Hey, I'm Irish and going for Barack." It's awesome. Plus, apparently it's the only shirt not sold out....so I guess I'm lucky.

Alisia had a concert tonight that featured Cody Hollow of Reverend Slanky going to town on a marimba solo that left the audience floored. Swriously, the guy's intense. He used three mallets in both hands to rock out – and the entire time he had NO sheet music. Completely badass. The entire audience could not stop talking about it, and the orchestra felt equally amused by it. So, future reference, the guy's really good. (Note: tomorrow night–Friday, March 21–the Badlander charges no cover to see the Slanky in case anyone out there feels like $2 PBR and dancing.)

And that was it...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is a totally awesome shirt!