Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 52: A sequel

About ten days back I posted about Bill getting drunk in Helena and telling everyone that when he dressed in drag his senior year in high school he “looked like a fat girl, but...could totally pull it off.”

I put the whole thing behind me until today when I got this item in my e-mail:



Wow. Am I right? He's so...well, he's right. That's all I can say. (I love you Bill!)

Outside of this I accomplished a lot today. I returned some Netflix movies, did my laundry, bought some CD-Rs, hung out with Karf for a bit, and I saved the galaxy in a video game. Yep, a very busy day indeed.

Tonight the Good Neighbor Policy and plenty of other good bands are playing, so I'm off to that. I'll post in the morning, maybe. Until then...think of Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill...coming out of that tank top....and think of me vomiting.

7 comments:

Bill Oram said...

dammit duganz.

Duganz said...

I love you Billium...and I probably owe you a carbomb...

Sarah said...

I saved the galaxy the other day also. Good thing too, Bowser would have been a horrible ruler.

Rebecca said...

What were the Netflix movies?

Duganz said...

So I married an ax murderer and Ratatouille (or however it's spelled). Next up the John Candy classic "The Great Outdoors" and Ben Afleck's "Gone Baby Gone."

Rebecca said...

Ratatouille is wonderful, so much so even though I don't have any kids I own the DVD.

I liked Gone Baby Gone. Just when you think the murder's been solved and the case is closed, up pop twists aplenty. I've got Once and Amadeus arriving in the little red envelopes tomorrow.

Duganz said...

I posted about "Once" a while back (I think). I liked it a lot, though I've received heaps of shit for this. What can I say? I have a soft spot for emotive Irish crooners...