Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 54 and 55: Alisia gets sick; I beat John at bowling

Friday night a bunch of us went to the Mauler’s game against Helena…It was a bit of a couple affair involving John, Jamie, Alisia, myself, Bill, an unnamed girl (Note: I’ll leave her out for now, but she may stick around for future blogging), and Alex. Even before the first puck dropped Jamie and Alisia started talking. A lot. It inspired me to send John a text saying we needed to stop them from becoming too friendly. We got plenty of laughs out of that, but truth be told it was a little weird when they talked about how both couples should learn how to dance better. Personally I thought we covered this already…

One bad thing from the game was a woman who may or may not have bathed in perfume. She smelled like honey mustard and fart. Everyone nearby began to complain in code. “There’s…something that’s bad…” and, “[Whispering] This woman smells like…bad.”

There was also a guy with a toothpick stuck in the brim of his hat for convenience. I only bring this up because he winked at Alisia in that special asshat kind of way that says, “Yeah, I’m money.” What an ass. And it's not like I'm insecure about other guys looking at her, I just hate idiotic men who make every other guy look bad. I mean, winking? A toothpick hat? I bet he'll vote for McCain too.

Somewhere around the end of the second period Bill and I invented a fictional robot named “Billtrick – the justice robot who runs on pure Patiam Fuel.” Yes, that is a combination of our names. And yes, at the Albertson’s next to Paul’s Pancakes you can find a shamrock signifying Billtrick’s donation toward the study of muscular dystrophy.

And that was pretty much Friday.

Saturday started off with breakfast at the Shack with Sean and Tonya, and John and Jamie. Tonya and Alisia seemed to hit it off (I base this on Tonya’s later appraisal that Alisia was nice)…frankly I’m a little weirded out by her getting along with people in my life. Usually this doesn’t happen. The women in my life often hate my friends, or at the very least don’t think of them in friendly terms. But Alisia seems to get along with everyone…I’ll investigate this further and report back on why this is happening…

Saturday night Sean, John and I went bowling for a little bit. Now, while my game two didn’t go very well, I must say that I beat John in the first game with a stunning end of three straight strikes and a spare:


Take that Cribb! Your ass is now officially owned by PatCo., a Duganzacrom Corporation. Bitch.

(Note: John won game two...but to be fair, I'd been drinking, and I'm taller. Holla)

Alisia felt slightly under the weather on Friday, and worse on Saturday night, so she didn’t go out bowling. After taking out Cribb I went over to her house, where she seemed sort of destroyed. Particularly in the early morning when she, erm…vacated her stomach repeatedly. I gotta be honest, when you’re first dating someone and they start the morning vomit, a bit of you fills with fear – huge amounts of fear actually. But, luckily she just has the flu…which isn’t lucky at all.

All day I’ve been sitting by trying to get Alisia’s fever to subside (she been over 100º all day). But alas, she’s not doing much better. I’m heading over to her house to make her drink Gatorade and see if she’s improved. I’ll see you kids tomorrow.

8 comments:

Chris said...

the Albertson’s next to Paul’s Pancakes

There is something about this store that my wife and I find extremely creepy. We avoid it. I suggest you do too.

Duganz said...

I've noticed its extreme unwholesomeness, but the only thing closer is the Good Food Store, and after that, Safeway on Broadway.

I like GFS, but sometimes I like junk food they don't carry. And the Safeway is further and sometimes I feel guilty for driving further just to avoid the Albertson's of Death.

Danny said...

i often wink at girls with their boyfriends because, well, i am money. i should try the toothpick in the hat thing though. first, i guess, i should try buying a hat.

Duganz said...

Ka KAW!

FikhmanFoto said...

aww, well aren't you the sweetheart. give her an advil to reduce the fever and gatorade to calm the stomach. i feel her pain. when do i get to meet this alicia and then approve?

Duganz said...

A-L-I-S-I-A. It even says that up top. And you can meet her when you come back to Missoula...

I'll get back to you about your bag proposal BTW...

And one other thing, I already did the painkiller Gatorade routine. You're such a mom...

John said...

I will admit that was an incredible finish to game 1. I'm glad you got that picture to prove it. Too bad you didn't snap a pic of my amazing dance move last friday. Its so sad that you have to rely on short jokes to feel like your a better dancer/bowler. Double Holla!

Duganz said...

I believe you were searching for the word "you're" there John. Triple Holla score!