Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 58: Well... Okay kids

As I begin writing this I'm listening to John and Jamie watch Love Actually, and Bill talk to Unnamed Girl about whether or not to watch Once. Bill's having an ethical quandary that I'm not in to talking about, but still, I kind of agree with him.

Today I won my fight with the Feds! A package containing my study package for Postal Worker should be in the mail tonight at 3 a.m., which means I'll soon be studying for a job as a postal worker. I also, as I said, had an interview with a certain group today. I'm not going to name it because unlike the Feds, people may actually know people involved in this group. I thought the interview went well, particularly because I feel we agree on how Montana's land should be used. But anyway...

Alisia's feeling somewhat better, but she's probably a few days shy of recovery. Hopefully she gets there soon because we have some plans coming up...

John and I went to the Dark Abyss today because he needed to buy a DVD player for his living room (he recently gave up cable). I tagged along to buy a new water bottle at Sportsman's WArehouse, and, also buy a few of Wind's Bakery pasties. John mocked my for purchasing this culinary treat, but it always makes me feel at home (the pasties are made in Anaconda after all). I reminded him that he's short, he mocked my chubbiness, and we then met Zane and Kyle for brews at K-House.

Right now I'm figuring out the rest of the night, which apparently I should stick around for. Then again, I have that sick girl in need of someone. So, what to do? What to do?

Normally I'd feel odd about the debate, if only because most of the girls I've dated have had a big shit storm over even the idea that I'd have the debate. But Alisia's a lot more laid back. Even with a fever.

It freaks me out as much as it pleases me. Is it normal for a person of my opposite gender to act...normal? Breaks my brain just thinking about it. But, anyway, I should figure the night out and get on with it. Overall, I've had a good day. Farewell.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

If you don't want to darken the doorstep of Wal Mart again, you can find Wind's pasties at the Pattee Creek Market on Southwest Higgins. I'm quite fond of them myself.

But I wish they sold a little gravy cup on the side.

Duganz said...

Holy shit, really? I can avoid WalMart and still get pasties?

That's the best news I've heard all day.