Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 57: A late update

I skipped blogging last night to play nurse and wrap my head around an interview I have today (I'll talk about it tonight). Sitting down in front of the blog to type something out just didn't feel doable. So I'm here this morning to do it.

Yesterday I had a fight with the federal government and my credit card company that went like this:
Me: You [the Postal Service] haven't sent my test book.
Postal service: You're not in the system.
Me: I paid you.
PS: Hmmm.....could you send us a statement proving that?

Me: I'm getting fucked by the Postal Service.
Capitol One: For real?
Me: Holla.
CO: I'm on it.
I don't know what'll happen because I have to call the PS again today and repeat this fight. IT bothers me to a great extent.

After messing around for a bit, after the postal fight, I headed back to Alisia's to find her worse for the wear. Her fever had reached 103ยบ, which is bad. Very bad. Not good at all. Really scary. But it soon collapsed as I got her to take some Tylenol and eat popsicles (actually, Dreyer's fruit bars, which rock). And that was essentially the whole day.

2 comments:

Danny said...

tag "holla." Glen Paul would have it no other way.

Duganz said...

It is tagged.